As of Friday, September 10th, 2021, the official COVID safety policy for Albuquerque Little Theatre has been updated as follows:
At this time we will be requiring proof of COVID vaccinations (OR negative COVID test results, within 48 hours) to attend all ALT performances.
- For Season Subscribers, we are now accepting proof of COVID vaccinations on a mandatory basis for each person in your party. We do not want to weigh down your theatre-going experience by having to check proof of vaccination at the door, so as a season subscriber, you have the option to show your proof of vaccination (or negative COVID test, taken within 48 hours of your performance date) ahead of time. We hope to create an atmosphere where our patrons’ theatre-going experience is as stress-free and safe as possible.
- Single ticket holders will need to show proof of COVID vaccination (or negative test results) and picture identification at the door for every scheduled performance.
If you would like to send us your proof of COVID vaccination (for each person in your party) at this time, please select one of three options:
- Email an image of your proof of vaccine and ID to BoxOffice@abqliltheatre.org.
- Bring a copy of your proof of vaccine by the Box Office during business hours. (Monday – Friday, 10am – 5pm).
- Mail your proof of vaccine to:
Albuquerque Little Theatre
224 San Pasquale SW
Albuquerque, NM 87104
We will not be keeping your personal documents on file. Instead we will be making a notation on your Season Subscription or ticket purchase indicating you have shown us your proof of vaccination. All documents that are mailed in will be shredded as soon as our records have been updated.
All ALT staff and volunteers (including Actors) have been fully vaccinated. All, with the exception of the actors during their performances, will be wearing masks. We respectfully request that ALL patrons wear a mask at all times while in the theatre. We are asking everyone to wear a mask during their entire visit to ALT in order to allow our casts to perform on stage without masks. ALT will also be testing all cast members regularly during the run of every production.
ALT is taking special precautions to insure the health and wellness of our patrons. On top of our normal sanitization practices between performances, we will also be using Path-Guard Dry-fog technology. The dry-fog machine has been proven effective against pathogens of fungal, bacterial, viral, and yeast origin including COVID-19 and influenza.
We realize these are uncertain times, and we look forward to a brighter future for our community and the arts. The safety and well-being of our patrons, staff, artists and volunteers is our top priority. We will continue to follow all federal, state, and local guidelines. As we navigate this unique situation, we will continue to keep our patrons and community informed through email, our website, and Facebook page.
We appreciate the leadership of our public officials and will continue to monitor the situation as it evolves to ensure the health and well-being of our audience, staff, volunteers, cast and crew above all else.
Oh no! I just arrived at the theatre and realized that I don’t have my vaccination card!
No problem! Simply scan this QR code on your smartphone or visit http://www.vaxviewnm.org to quickly pull up your vaccination records!
COVID-19 Gift Card Policy –
Midway through Albuquerque Little Theatre’s historic 90th Season, ALT made the impossible decision to cancel performances and close our doors in order to protect the health of our patrons, staff, volunteers, and community. Less than 24 hours after we made this tough decision, the state of New Mexico released a Public Health Statement requiring the all-other businesses and similar organizations follow suit.
In the history of our 92-year-old organization, this was an unprecedented step, as was the majority of the year 2020 and the global pandemic that ensued.
While we have reopened our doors, ALT is still working to rebuild. We would not be here without the outpouring of love and support we have received over the last 14 months. Much of this love and support remains ongoing. We enthusiastically thank everyone who has donated to us, ensuring Albuquerque Little Theatre could weather this storm.
With these historic circumstances in mind, we have constructed the following Gift Card Policy:
All issued Gift Cards have NO EXPIRATION DATE.
Really, they don’t expire!
All of our Season, Flex and single ticket holders who received gift cards in exchange for cancelled performances have the following options available to them:
- Redeem for tickets to any show in our 92nd Season!
- Once single tickets are on sale, you may use your gift cards to make reservations!
- Reservations with gift cards MUST be made in person at the Box Office OR over the phone (505-242-4750 x2)
- Bring a friend or loved one to your regularly scheduled performance of any season show.
- Season Subscribers may use gift cards to reserve extra seats at the time of their renewal, or anytime thereafter. This gives you access to extra seats before tickets go on sale to the general public.
- Use the gift cards as a gift for someone else.
- Give the gift of local, LIVE theatre! Share an experience and make some memories!
Remember, gift cards issued during 2020 DO NOT have an expiration date, and can be used for any future Albuquerque Little Theatre show.
- Gift Cards may NOT be used towards the purchase of Season Subscriptions.
As life returns to the Albuquerque Little Theatre stage, we are enthusiastically preparing to welcome you back! This past year has taught us, especially for theatre, that life really is better LIVE!
Thank you for your patience and your continued support.