First Annual A.L.T. Dance Marathon
Saturday, September 20, 2014
Noon – 11 pm
Come have a BLAST with us as we celebrate the 85th Anniversary of Albuquerque Little Theatre with a fun and fabulous DANCE MARATHON!!! Spend the day–and night–dancing, singing, eating, drinking, playing games and hanging out with friends right here ONSTAGE at A.L.T.!!! And…you could WIN AWESOME PRIZES, including…
**$500 Visa gift card
**Sony Flat Screen TV
**Gift cards/certificates for restaurants, Starbucks, etc.
**A “Night at the Movies” prize pack
**And MUCH MORE!!!!
Here’s how it works–overview:
1) Register to participate NOW through September 12
2) Raise a minimum of $100 in support of A.L.T.
3) Show up at the A.L.T. stage door on Saturday, September 20 ready to have the time of your life!!!!
Here’s how it works–the details:
1) There is a $10 registration fee, payable to A.L.T., that must be received by us no later than 5 pm on Friday, September 12. This will secure your spot to participate in the event AND get you an awesome commemorative t-shirt!!! To register, mail in a check or money order (be sure to include your shirt size on the memo line of your check); or pay with cash, check or credit card in person at the Box Office during regular business hours (Mon – Fri, 10 am – 5:30 pm). You may also pay by credit card, over the phone, by calling Jessica Quindlen at 242-4750 X9.
2) Raise a minimum of $100 in support of Albuquerque Little Theatre, a 501(c)3, non-profit organization. The more you raise, the better! The top fundraisers will be eligible for our grand prizes, to include a $500 Visa gift card and an iPad!!!! Raising money for our historic theatre, a true community treasure, should be easy and fun. And we have LOTS of great ideas to help should you get stuck!
3) Let’s PARTY!!! Show up on Saturday, September 12 with the funds you’ve raised and your dance shoes on. Registration and welcome begin at noon, with dancing and games starting at 1:00 sharp. Then it’s FUN, FUN, FUN…for the next ten hours!!!!! Food and beverages will be provided, and there will be lots of games and other diversions so you won’t even notice when your feet start getting tired! Karaoke, Zumba, Musical Theatre Hour, Dancing Through the Decades…these are just a few of the treats we have in store for you! AND…accumulate points throughout the day from the different games and contests so that we can give out MORE PRIZES at the end of the evening!!! You could win one of many gift cards, theatre tickets or lots of other fabulous prizes.
SO…what are you waiting for?!? Get registered TODAY!!!!!! We’ll see you ON STAGE!!!!
For specific questions or comments, please email event organizer Jessica Quindlen at firstname.lastname@example.org.